Happy Friday friends!
I’m excited to share a HIIT yoga flow you can do anytime you need some power and energy. Feeling lethargic? Get out of your chair and do this quick HIIT yoga session. You don’t even need a mat to get this one in!
- Move One: Warrior II –> triangle (3-5x)
- Move Two: High lunge with a knee tap (3-5x quick)
- Move Three: Warrior III –> tap lifted foot to outside of grounded foot and lift back to Warrior III (3x)
- Move Four: High lunge shoulder/chest opener (bring hands behind back and interlace fingers, try to keep palms together and arch back as you try to push the fist to the ground) and then bring shoulder to connect with knee and lift connected hands over head (3-5x)
- Move Five: High lunge–> open twist and balance (3-5x)
Repeat entire sequence 2-3x per side.
I bet you no longer feel lethargic! 😉
Please, let me know how you like it.
have a great weekend,